Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It starts with a plan.

So, I'm not sure how far this blog will go.  Will I post it?  Will I write more than this initial post?  Will anyone other than me read it?  I'm not sure.  In my mind, it will be nice to have a common place to fill in family and friends on the transition our little family is making.  We'll see if that happens.

See, we're planning a pretty big move.  The hubs (R) got a pretty fantastic job offer in Indianapolis, Indiana.  The problem?  We live on the East Coast--just outside Baltimore.  Because the distance from Baltimore to Indianapolis is a bit much for a daily commute, we're going to take the plunge, go all in, and move there.  Well...eventually, we will do that.  For now, we're still working out the details. 

The Plan:  R will move out on his own to Indy to get the lay of the land while our daughter, A, and I will stay in Balto to wrap up life here. 

I'm sure there will be many trips between Balto and Indy over the coming months.  During the trips, we will be exploring this new city and bidding adieu to our old one.  Whatever happens, it will be an adventure, so I thought I'd write it all down.

So, until next time (if there is a next time), be well.

No comments:

Post a Comment